In the next week, Jordan and I are going to Seattle/Olympia for an important Residency interview. Thankfully my Dad has about a million air-mile points, and so we are flying for FREE! Oooh yes thank you to Dad's job, that makes him fly SO much! It'll be nice to get out of the city and go on a little trip for 3 nights. Then a couple days after we get back, we are having our annual Christmas gift exchange with the Christensen family, Christmasen. The actual night falls in the next week, but all the prep is this one. Busy week, with a few high-calorie meals.
Mini goals- Friday, December 7- Thursday, December 13
1. Workout 3 times (Saturday, Sunday, Thursday): minimum of 45 minutes
2. Track all food on myfitnesspal
3. Stick to my calorie allowance every day. (When I know a high-calorie dinner is coming, have a low breakfast and lunch)
4. Do 20 pushups a day (Nikki's arms are inspiration. I WANT NICE ARMS!)
5. Lose 1.5 lbs (which will mean I will have lost OVER 50 pounds)
We will be eating here. And I will be eating this.